Ljubljana Pride Association is looking for a volunteer for a 6-months long ESC (European Solidarity Corps) project!
Duration of the activity: 3. 1. 2024 – 3. 7. 2024
Deadline for the application: 30. 10. 2023
You are an LGBTIQ+ young person (18-30 years old) and resident of the EU, with a strong interest in LGBTIQ+ organisations, topics and activism, as well as event management. You are responsible, sociable, have a proactive attitude, are well organised and structured, as well as comfortable with working in an office environment and having an office routine.
You are able to fluently communicate in English and have previous volunteering or working experience with event management, networking, communication and/or fundraising. You are interested in organising a complex festival, including all the administration and logistics necessary to carry it out. You like to work in teams and feel that social change and activism is something you want to dedicate yourself to.
You will be included in the daily work and activities of the association. The work will be carried out mainly in the office or in the field (attending other events or protests). Your tasks will primarily include supporting the organisation of the Ljubljana Pride Festival 2024 and supporting the day-to-day office work (logistical and administrative support, as well as communication with our partners/guests).
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD AND TRANSPORT ARRANGEMENTS
The project includes:
– Fully funded travel and accommodation;
– Covered living expenses and pocket money;
– Mentoring and Youthpass certificate at the end of the activity;
– Health insurance;
TRAINING DURING THE ACTIVITY
– You will be supported by a working coordinator and a personal mentor;
– The work will be mainly carried out in the office or in the field;
– During your activity, you will participate in an on-arrival and mid-term training organised by the national agency, where you will get to meet other ESC volunteers in Slovenia;
You can apply until 30th of October 2023 through the European Youth Portal:
For more information you can also send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Financed by the European Union