The SQVOT programme is looking for new volunteers!
Are you interested in volunteering in a programme that addresses housing exclusion and homelessness of LGBTIQ+ young people?
Are you interested in street work and preparing activities for LGBTIQ+ young people?
Do you want to gain new work experience in an NGO?
Do you want to get more actively involved in the LGBTIQ+ community?
If you find yourself in the given statements, then this is the right place for you!
What do we expect from you?
- Organisation and self-initiation
- Punctuality and following agreements
- A joy of working with people
- Knowledge of LGBTIQ+ terminology
- Creativity and joy in working with the LGBTIQ+ population
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to be involved in the co-creation of the SQVOT programme (you can read more about the programme at: https://sqvot.si/
- Development and further strengthening of knowledge and tools in the field of housing exclusion and homelessness of LGBTIQ+ young people
- Largely flexible scheduling, with activities mostly taking place in the afternoons
- Opportunity to participate in international exchanges
If you are thinking about applying, please fill in the Google form here: https://forms.gle/4Xmw8LKcoxiZcNP98 by 16 August 2022.
For any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The kick-off meeting for new volunteers will take place on 7th September 2022 at 4 p.m. at the premises of the Ljubljana Pride Association, Dunajska 10, Ljubljana. We look forward to meeting you!