Inclusive organisations training
Aim of the training:
Empowerment of youth workers in leadership and coordination positions for more inclusive organisational work.
Goals of the training:
- Establishment and testing of an education module for organisations in the field of inclusion,
- Reflection of the participants’ own inclusive practices,
- Beginning of cooperation with partner organisations.
Youth workers with experience working in coordinating or managing positions
Description of the training:
During the training the participants will:
- Get to know other youth workers working with young people from the marginalised groups;
- Explore the concepts of inclusion, intersectionality and connect it to their personal and organisational values;
- Reflect, map and present the good practises of the inclusion of marginalised groups;
- Prepare an action plan of organisational development in the field of inclusion for their organisations;
- Create two educational modules (support plans) to support other organisations to be more inclusive in their work with young people.