Ljubljana Pride Association is looking for a volunteer for a 12-months ESC (European Solidarity Corps) project!
Duration of the activity: 1st of August 2023 to 30th of July 2024 (12 months)
Deadline for application: 30th April, 2024
Location: Ljubljana (Slovenia)
You are an LGBTIQ+ young person (18-30 years old) and a resident of the EU, with a strong interest in LGBTIQ+ organisations, topics and activism, as well as project management. You are also responsible, sociable, have a proactive attitude, are well organised and structured. Comfortable with working in an office environment and having an office routine. You are able to fluently communicate in English and have previous volunteering or working experience with handling correspondence (with volunteers, partner organizations, etc.), taking minutes, creating and updating spreadsheets or organizing events, as well as administration and coordinating logistics. You also like to work in teams and feel that social change and activism is something you want to dedicate yourself to.
Your tasks will primarily include supporting the implementation of the LGBTIQ+ volunteering program activities. You will be supporting the day-to-day office work, which entails the promotion of volunteering opportunities, official correspondence, the organization of events, carrying out workshops, as well as logistical and administrative support. The work will be carried out mainly in the office or in the field (including going to other public events or protests).
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD AND TRANSPORT ARRANGEMENTS
The project includes:
– Fully funded travel and accommodation;
– Covered living expenses and pocket money;
– Mentoring and Youthpass certificate at the end of the activity;
– Health insurance;
– Language support;
TRAINING DURING THE ACTIVITY
– You will be supported by a working coordinator and a mentor;
– The work will be mainly carried out in the office or in the field;
– During your activity, you will participate in an on-arrival and mid-term training organised by the national agency, where you will get to meet other ESC volunteers in Slovenia.
If you’re interested but have additional questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Financed by the European Union.